1. The spreading of the Christian gospel by preaching or personal witness.2. Zealous advocacy of a cause.
Evangelism - The Perfect Love
Evangelism is all about love. The perfect love -- the love that God's been showing us throughout time. There has never been a moment when His love hasn't been present, and there never will be.
This invitation hasn't changed and is available to everyone. It's a reflection of God's perfect love, and it's because of His love that I can love others.
Who Can Evangelize?
- Evangelism - sharing the Word of God with others -- isn't an exclusive job of the "Evangelists." As part of the Great Commission (Matthew 28:19), evangelism is a calling on all Christians. However, it's more than a commandment. Evangelism is an honor, a joy, and a pleasure! It is also important to show God's love; our actions shout louder than our voices. We are living examples of the grace of God, and our attitude towards others should impact their lives.
Why do we and How can we?
- Why do we spend more time talking about our economic resources than the source of eternal salvation (Hebrews 5:9)?
- How can we remain silent about God's perfect love? Jesus affirmed that we are the salt and light of the earth (Matthew 5:13-14). It's because of us that others can come to experience the enduring love of God. It's you and me who can reach out and touch the lives of our neighbors, families and friends.
Shouldn't people lives change when you evangelize to them?
- We can't change the hearts of people, but God promises to do that (Ezekiel 36:26). That's the actual miracle that doesn't belong to us. However, we can do what's in our hands and hearts, by sharing God's perfect love with others and letting that love be expressed in our behavior.
What's the hype behind evangelizing? What's so good about it?
- The reason you should want everybody to feel the love of God is because the experience of the love of God. Because the of His love, you should want everybody to know it. It's all for love! The same love that Jesus expressed for us on the Cross is the same love that flows through you and me. If we love our neighbors like ourselves (Mark 12:33), we should want them to have a relationship with the Ultimate Source of Love.
- Look around you. People are hurting. The world is searching for earthly answers and earthly pleasures to fill the void that only God can fill completely. They're looking for all kinds of truths, where the truth is only One (John 3:16). Who's going to tell them about the reason for our hope (1 Peter 3:15)?
- Remember, evangelism is the direct spark that saved you and me! You should be thankful to God and to that special person that loved you enough to share God's love with us. If it wasn't for that person, most of us would still be hungry or who knows where and what we would be. We can all share the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes (Romans 1:16)! We can all share His love that endures forever (Psalm 118:1)!
Evangelism Video Clips (Awesome)
Evangelism " Here I Am Send Me
Evangelism "Dont Judge Me" Girl at the park
Evangelism at the drive thru
Let's go out and share this peace that transcends all understanding (Philippians 4:7). Let our motive not be a commandment, but all for love!
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 3:16